WA Mining Club
On behalf of the families we support, Miners’ Promise extends our heartfelt thanks to our major partner the WA Mining Club. We are incredibly proud of our partnership and thank President Nat Taylor, Committee Member Jordan Rogers, Event Manager Cassandra Brennan and the hard working WA Mining Club Committee. Your incredible support helps shine a light on the challenges faced by our mining and resources sector families in their greatest time of need.
The West Australian Mining Club (WAMC) was formed in 1972 by a group of dedicated Perth based industry professionals who recognised the value of meeting regularly to network and discuss industry issues.
Being a member of the WA Mining Club provides the very best opportunity around to meet other industry professionals and discuss topical issues, challenges and innovations with others across the spectrum of the Western Australian mining industry.
Benefits of membership include:
- Networking with industry peers and opportunity to meet clients, potential clients, industry influencers
- Discounted member pricing for Monthly Lunches, Golf Days, the annual Gala Ball and the Scholarship Awards
- Exclusive members-only events including sundowners
- First right to sponsorship opportunities
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletter
- Subscription to Minesite, respected as Western Australian Mining Sector’s most prestigious annual publication
- The ability to promote corporate services in WA Mining Club publications
- Priority reservation for tables and events
- Notification of events prior to general promotion
Click Here to find out more about becoming a member of the WA Mining Club.
Young Professionals End of Year Networking Sundowner
18th November 2022, Beaumonde on the Point – 4.30pm to 7pm
YP Members $45 Standard Members $60 Non Members $85
St Barbara’s Day 2022
Keynote Speaker: Sam Walsh AO
25th November 2022, Optus Stadium River View Rooms 1 & 2 – 11.30am to 3pm
Members $150 Guests $180